Browser extensions have become a game-changer in the world of web development. We present some essential browser extensions as we navigate through 2023, since these handy tools are more essential than ever, helping developers streamline their workflow, enhance productivity, and stay ahead of the curve. By integrating these into your workflow, you’ll be well-equipped to tackle any web development project that comes your way in 2023.
One way to streamline your workflow and enhance productivity is by leveraging the power of browser extensions. In this post, we’ll explore over ten browser extensions that every modern developer in Nepal should have in their toolkit. Remember, the key to successful web development is not only about knowing how to code but also about optimizing your workflow for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Chrome DevTools:
JSONView is a lifesaver when working with JSON data. It formats and highlights JSON responses in your browser, making them easier to read and understand.
Postman simplifies API development and testing. It offers features like request building, response visualization, and automated testing, making it an invaluable tool for developers.
- Web Developer:
The Web Developer extension adds a toolbar button to your browser with various web developer tools. It’s a handy tool for quickly accessing features like CSS disabling, form manipulation, and cookie editing.
If you’re a GitHub user, Octotree is a game-changer. It provides a code tree for GitHub, making it easier to explore and search code in repositories.
Lighthouse, an open-source tool by Google, is perfect for improving the quality of your web pages. It provides audits for performance, accessibility, progressive web apps, SEO, and more.
UserSnap is a user feedback platform that lets you collect and manage user feedback for web development and design. It’s great for improving collaboration and understanding user needs.
- Redux DevTools:
CSSViewer is a simple CSS properties viewer. It’s a great tool for quickly inspecting CSS properties of any element on a page.
The browser extensions mentioned above are just a few of the many tools that can help you improve your web development process. By integrating these into your workflow, you will be well-equipped to handle any web development project that comes your way in 2023. Remember, the key to successful web development is not only about knowing how to code but also about optimizing your workflow for efficiency and effectiveness.
Here are some other tools that can help you with your web development process:
- Code editors: Code editors are essential for writing and editing code. There are many different code editors available, so choose one that fits your needs and preferences.
- Debuggers: Debuggers help you find and fix errors in your code. They can be a lifesaver when you’re trying to debug complex code.
- Testing tools: Testing tools help you test your code to make sure it works as expected. There are many different testing tools available, so choose ones that fit your needs and preferences.
- Version control systems: Version control systems help you track changes to your code. This is essential for keeping track of your code as you make changes and for collaborating with other developers.
- Documentation tools: Documentation tools help you write documentation for your code. This is important for explaining how your code works and for helping other developers understand it.
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools: CI/CD tools help you automate the process of building, testing, and deploying your code. This can save you a lot of time and effort.
By using these tools, you can improve your web development process and make it more efficient and effective. Here you can find extensions for chrome.