Clock b and Stand up for passion throw a big show
Inspirators with inspirations at the clock b event. Yesterday (November 17th, 2016) we were fortunate enough to be a part of an event. This event can be a turning point in the lives of many of the audiences. Hosted in the spectacular premises of the Army officer’s club in Kathmandu, the event was one of its kind.
Speakers were focused on following dreams, on love, compassion. The speakers were notable people from different walks of the Nepalese industry.
Speakers at the stand up for passion Nepal event organized by clock b
- Binod Das, former captain of the Nepali Cricket team.
- Arnaud Collery, founder of Stand up for passion
- Shekhar Golchha, director of Golchha Organisation
- Chandra Prasad Dhakal, Chairman of Global IME bank
- Raveena Desraj Shrestha, General Manager of Mega bank
- Nisha Adhikari Malla, Mountaineer, film actor
- Dolpo Tulku Rinpoche, Buddhist teacher
- Sushil Pokharel, CEO of Sushmit Group
- Pranav Raj Joshi, Founder of Bhaktapur Animal Welfare Society
The event was a great learning experience for us and we got to hear inside stories of these amazing successful people. This brings forward a realization that even the most successful people are like us, having to go through their share of hardships along with their share of tears and that everyone can be in the verge of breaking down, if you do not give up you will prevail. Consistency is key. Clock b has been an inspiring name for many of us in the industry. Clock b and other emerging companies that have been working in this field are making it much easier to establish a startup.
Having said this, we sincerely think the ecosystem is moving forward and would like to extend our hands forward to help those in need. Gurkha Technology’s business motto is to go and grow together after all.. our business is to help your business grow.
Finally, here is a photo of us our Operating Officer and Business Development Officer were a part of the event. Yes, the two guys from left Arjan and Sudip.